Welcome to Praying For Lymies

*** Want to be featured? See this post that has the survey and instructions.*** (August 2011)

***
Leave a comment below their biography to post a prayer for a Lymie.

*** Please go to the
FAQ section to see some of the questions I have already been asked about the blog.

This is being hosted and monitored by Jennifer from Living the Lyme Life.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Lisa's Biography

I started getting sick in 1991. I went from Dr to Dr with heart palpitations, rashes, head pressure, memory problems, body aches, internal vibrations, and much more. They just kept telling me I had panic attacks. After 15 years of getting sicker and sicker I finally get diagnosed with Lyme Disease. After 3 weeks of Doxycycline I just got worse. I found an LLMD (lyme literate MD) but have a bad reactions to antibiotics. After three years in Lyme treatment I'm not much better. I also have bulging disks in my neck. I've lost much use in my right arm. My shoulder hurts all the time. But the worst is the endless fatigue caused by the lyme. I feel like all energy has been sucked from every cell in my body. It is leading me into a bad depression. I don't think if I didn't have faith in God that I would still be here. I know that this is the path that I'm supposed to lead so I just pray for the strength to help me get through it. I have three children, two dogs, three cats, and a bunny. They keep me gong. I'd be in bed all day if it wasn't for them! Thank you for your prayers everyone from the bottom of my heart!

Lisa

If you would like to find out more about Lisa, go to her myspace page.

Lisa mentioned some other prayer requests on our Truth About Lyme forum. So I thought I would add them to her note.

Jason, Lisa's husband, has had a seizure, very bad joint pain, extreme fatigue, bad sweats, lots of problems, and yet has two negative lyme tests.

Matthew , Lisa's son, has serious heart problems. He has a ventricular septal defect, which has led to other physical problems

Danielle, Lisa's daughter, had a bull's eye rash. She was diagnosed with spider bite, now two years later is developing joint pain and has bladder issues. She also has shaky and dizzy spells.

Brittany, Lisa's oldest daughter had Bartonella when she was 5. She has had a couple fainting spells but seems to be okay. Please pray that the diseases are not returning

Grandma Betty and Grandpa Allen prayers needed as they are in recovery from blood clots and both recovery from cancer

Dad & Diana, emphysema, blood disorders, prostate cancer not returning

Aunt Renee, also fighting lyme disease

Snickers and Tuffy who are both getting old I'm praying God just takes them and I don't have to make the hard decisions that Dana just had to go through!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up Lisa to You today. Oh, Father You know how long her battle and how difficult her journey has been. Please grant her healing, take away the pain, strengthen her, and infuse her with your peace. We also lift up her family and ask for their healing. Father, I pray that Your mighty Spirit would surround them and lift them up on the swells of Your love.

    In the precious name of Your Son, Jesus Christ,

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to comment on any prayer message! I am monitoring all comments. If you want to be featured all you have to do is leave a separate comment with your contact email address and I will not "approve" the message with your email address in it. :o)

Lyme Prayer Chapel Admins

My photo
I am living my life. I've treated Lyme, Bartonella, Candida and Heavy Metal Poisoning. My symptoms were drastically improved after 2 years of treatment. I did well for a year or two and then started having a backslide in August of 2011. I've been seeing my doctor since March 1 2007. I have severe D defiency, but my Iron levels are now normal (after Iron infusions). I'm treating with oral antibiotics currently for Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. I'm living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive. My recent labs showed a very weak immune system and low Cortisol. So we're fighting to bring that back up. Some therapies I'm using are IV Vitamin C, HBOT treatments and herbal remedies plus yeast fighting medicines along with medicines to boost cortisol levels. I've not used the HBOT in a while, but I found it helpful. I'm on a load of oral antibiotics again because the herbal remedies alone were not effective enough. Living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive!