Welcome to Praying For Lymies

*** Want to be featured? See this post that has the survey and instructions.*** (August 2011)

***
Leave a comment below their biography to post a prayer for a Lymie.

*** Please go to the
FAQ section to see some of the questions I have already been asked about the blog.

This is being hosted and monitored by Jennifer from Living the Lyme Life.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Heather's Biography



Heather is a 28 year old Mother who has Chronic Lyme Disease that currently lives in Texas. Her husband is in the military so they move quite frequently. They have two daughters age four and one. Heather was bitten by a tick at the age of 6. She even got the classic bulls eye rash. Heather didn't have symptoms of Lyme until a few years later (including the classic Joint Pain). She had symptoms off and on throughout the years that were not correctly diagnosed until she gave birth to her oldest daughter at age of 24. It took three more years to get a Lyme diagnosis. She is finally in treatment and showing small, but hopeful progress.

Heather experiences nerve pain, bone pain, extreme fatigue and weakness. She is using pulse therapy long term antibiotic therapy using multiple antibiotics at one time. Heather and her husband suspect that their four year old daughter also has Lyme, but do not have the financial means to get her tested right now.

Heather's specific prayer request is that of encouragement and endurance as she fights Lyme Disease. She also needs encouragement for her husband who bears the brunt of all that she can not do. He not only works an 8 hour day, but takes care of the household. Heather needs strength and grace from God to get through her day tending to her young children as best as she can even though she feels so terrible that even small tasks seem impossible.

Heather has a blog that she uses to tell how she's feeling. It's called "Today I feel Exceptionally."
It also has her full Lyme biography if you would like to see. It's at the top right hand corner of her blog.


2 comments:

  1. This blog is a great idea! Thank you for praying for my niece, she is such a sweet girl, so longsuffering and never complains!

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to comment on any prayer message! I am monitoring all comments. If you want to be featured all you have to do is leave a separate comment with your contact email address and I will not "approve" the message with your email address in it. :o)

Lyme Prayer Chapel Admins

My photo
I am living my life. I've treated Lyme, Bartonella, Candida and Heavy Metal Poisoning. My symptoms were drastically improved after 2 years of treatment. I did well for a year or two and then started having a backslide in August of 2011. I've been seeing my doctor since March 1 2007. I have severe D defiency, but my Iron levels are now normal (after Iron infusions). I'm treating with oral antibiotics currently for Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. I'm living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive. My recent labs showed a very weak immune system and low Cortisol. So we're fighting to bring that back up. Some therapies I'm using are IV Vitamin C, HBOT treatments and herbal remedies plus yeast fighting medicines along with medicines to boost cortisol levels. I've not used the HBOT in a while, but I found it helpful. I'm on a load of oral antibiotics again because the herbal remedies alone were not effective enough. Living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive!