Then a couple of days ago, I saw the first button that Mrs. Dawson made for Praying for Lymies. It was the urging I needed to come back. I looked at the comments that needed moderating. I had a ton of spam messages, but there was ONE. One that asked to be featured. Now this person did not leave an email address for me to contact, but that one person made me realize that I missed the passion I put into this blog.
So if you have been featured in the past and want to have an update, please contact me via a comment and leave your email address so I can contact you. Here is the survey for updating:
- How have you improved?
- What things have gotten worse?
- Specific prayer request
- Anything new you want to share?
- (you can also answer any of the questions from the original survey if they didn't pertain to you the first time around and do this time around such as blog, family members with it?)
- Would you like to use a photograph? If so please email it to me if we're not on FB together
Welcome back. Things have changed (the background for one!), but some things will remain the same. Here is what I wrote in my revitalizing the blog post.
1. All of the old biographies (and posts) will remain. If you come across any URL's that don't work, please let me know via a comment on that particular post. It's difficult to go through every post and find links that don't work. I may copy & paste some of the prayer posts into one post to make it easier for you all to go through the old posts.
2. Want to be featured? Leave a comment. Any ole comment will do, but please leave a way for me to contact you. If you don't, then I can't contact you. It's as simple as that. All comments are moderated so leave your email address for me to contact you. I will get back with you with a Questionaire. We'll connect on several different occasions to make sure that the biography is correct and then I'll set a date for it to be published.
3. First come, first served. I'll keep a list on the blog. Whoever returns the Questionnaire first, gets featured first. It's that simple. Where is the questionnaire? Look over to the left hand side and you'll see it. Otherwise you'll get it in your initial email contact with me.
4. NO MORE EMAILS! In the past I had utilized the "Email 2 Blog" function. I will no longer be utilizing this function. I was getting too many spam messages and very few actual messages. It was difficult to weed through so I decided that comments were better.
5. Want to leave a prayer for a lymie? Leave a comment at the end of their biography.
With revitalizing the blog, I thought it would be fun if I added pictures. So along with the Survey, I will ask if you would like your photo on the blog.
1. Survey for Original Biography
- Treatment Plan
- Do you have family members with it?
- Specific prayer request
- Do you have a blog? What's the website?
- Would you like your photo posted with your biography?
- Is there a Christian song that has special meaning to you?
- Email address so I can contact you
Go ahead .. what are you waiting for? Leave a comment so you can be featured!