Welcome to Praying For Lymies

*** Want to be featured? See this post that has the survey and instructions.*** (August 2011)

***
Leave a comment below their biography to post a prayer for a Lymie.

*** Please go to the
FAQ section to see some of the questions I have already been asked about the blog.

This is being hosted and monitored by Jennifer from Living the Lyme Life.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Molly's biography

Molly has always been somewhat "sickly" in that she got every flu and was just sick more frequently than most people. She had a feeling that this was not "normal". As the years passed, Molly got sicker more frequently and in her 40's she knew something was definitely wrong.
She was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and was told to "research the internet" and "learn to live with it".

Molly accepted this for a short time but then went to The Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Center in Troy, MI. After her doctor told her she did not have Lyme Disease, she read the test results herself in March of 2006 and found out she did indeed have Lyme Disease. Molly had her first appointment with her current Lyme Doctor in June of 2006. Molly's twin sister, who also have Lyme Disease, also sees him and they truly enjoy their doctor visits. Molly is blessed to have him in her life.

Molly, who will be 50 in June, is from South East Michigan. Molly has been diagnosed with Lyme Disease, Bartonella and possible Erlichiosis. Her major symptoms include include headache, IBS, Vulvodynia and Flu like symptoms. Molly also has pain in her joints, bones and muscles.

Just like Dr. B and Pam Weintraub, Molly is currently pulsing Ceftin. She has been in treatment for the last 3 years. She has been on Doxycycline, Biaxin/Amoxicillian, Cowden Protocol, Rifanmpin and the Rife Machine. Molly thinks she has been infected most of her life, but was correctly diagnosed in early 2006.

Molly's very worst symptom is vulvodynia. She doesn't like to talk about it alot because it makes some people uncomfortable, but she has very intense pain that she lives with every day.
It prevents Molly from wearing normal clothes and from doing many activities (like sitting down in certain chairs, biker riding etc).

Molly is slowly getting better and feels that within the next year or two she will achieve remission. Molly wants prayers that her pain will be resolved.

2 comments:

  1. That makes me so angry!
    'Research and learn to live with it'
    Doctors can be such morons. Would it be okay if I ask you for Molly's email? It sounds like the doctor is a keeper and I'm looking for one at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to comment on any prayer message! I am monitoring all comments. If you want to be featured all you have to do is leave a separate comment with your contact email address and I will not "approve" the message with your email address in it. :o)

Lyme Prayer Chapel Admins

My photo
I am living my life. I've treated Lyme, Bartonella, Candida and Heavy Metal Poisoning. My symptoms were drastically improved after 2 years of treatment. I did well for a year or two and then started having a backslide in August of 2011. I've been seeing my doctor since March 1 2007. I have severe D defiency, but my Iron levels are now normal (after Iron infusions). I'm treating with oral antibiotics currently for Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. I'm living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive. My recent labs showed a very weak immune system and low Cortisol. So we're fighting to bring that back up. Some therapies I'm using are IV Vitamin C, HBOT treatments and herbal remedies plus yeast fighting medicines along with medicines to boost cortisol levels. I've not used the HBOT in a while, but I found it helpful. I'm on a load of oral antibiotics again because the herbal remedies alone were not effective enough. Living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive!