Welcome to Praying For Lymies

*** Want to be featured? See this post that has the survey and instructions.*** (August 2011)

***
Leave a comment below their biography to post a prayer for a Lymie.

*** Please go to the
FAQ section to see some of the questions I have already been asked about the blog.

This is being hosted and monitored by Jennifer from Living the Lyme Life.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Want to be a featured Lymie?

Survey to be featured:

Name
Age
Location
Illnesses
Symptoms
Background Story
Treatment Plan
Family Members w/ it?
Specific Prayer Needs
Website if applicable (aka your blog)
Email address so that I can contact you.

Please please please .. if you want to be featured, let me know by leaving a comment on this post. Please leave an email address so that we can correspond about your upcoming feature. I have to approve ALL comments. So you can write your email address in the comment and no one else will see it.

First come first serve. As requests come in, names will be added to the side bar so that I know what order the original requests came in. Do you know someone that wants to be featured? Share with them this blog. Publish it on myspace, facebook and wherever else you know. Been featured in the past and want to give an update like Candice? Contact me via the comment section and we'll see what we can do. :D

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Removed Charlene's message since it it had the email address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we want to be featured how do we get our info to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To the above "anonymous" ... I need you to leave your email address in the comment section so that I can get in touch with you regarding an upcoming feature.

    I approve each message so if there's an email address I just don't upload it onto the blog. Please leave me a comment with your email address so I can get you the survey. I'll get back to you fairly quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Jenny" sent an comment in which had her email address in it. I am emailing you Jenny and rejecting the comment so that it wouldn't be up for everyone to see.

    Look forward to the survey today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica sent a comment in which had her email address in it. I am emailing you Jessica and rejecting the comment so that it won't be up for everyone to see. :) Thanks for wanting to be featured. You should get the survey in your email soon.

    ReplyDelete

You are more than welcome to comment on any prayer message! I am monitoring all comments. If you want to be featured all you have to do is leave a separate comment with your contact email address and I will not "approve" the message with your email address in it. :o)

Lyme Prayer Chapel Admins

My photo
I am living my life. I've treated Lyme, Bartonella, Candida and Heavy Metal Poisoning. My symptoms were drastically improved after 2 years of treatment. I did well for a year or two and then started having a backslide in August of 2011. I've been seeing my doctor since March 1 2007. I have severe D defiency, but my Iron levels are now normal (after Iron infusions). I'm treating with oral antibiotics currently for Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. I'm living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive. My recent labs showed a very weak immune system and low Cortisol. So we're fighting to bring that back up. Some therapies I'm using are IV Vitamin C, HBOT treatments and herbal remedies plus yeast fighting medicines along with medicines to boost cortisol levels. I've not used the HBOT in a while, but I found it helpful. I'm on a load of oral antibiotics again because the herbal remedies alone were not effective enough. Living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive!