Welcome to Praying For Lymies

*** Want to be featured? See this post that has the survey and instructions.*** (August 2011)

***
Leave a comment below their biography to post a prayer for a Lymie.

*** Please go to the
FAQ section to see some of the questions I have already been asked about the blog.

This is being hosted and monitored by Jennifer from Living the Lyme Life.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Lord and Amy

Dear Lord,

I am so grateful that Amy knows that you love her. Thank you for becoming the grace in her life that gives her the strength to fight this battle for your glory.

You are all knowing, Yeshua. We are learning to trust in your wisdom, your plan for each of our lives, in the midst of this insidious pathogen. Lord, I ask for strength to Amy's spirit and comfort that will bring a quiet peace in the chaos of what this world has permitted. We know that this disease is not from you. We know that it is the result of fallen man who has sold his soul out leading to so much suffering. Lord, our sister Amy, and we have 'souled' our souls out for you!

With you Lord, Amy is not without hope. I pray that you would continue to raise her up, to help her body to fight, for healing to her physical body and even more to her spirit, through this long suffering. You tell us that you will give abundantly, immeasurable more than we could ever know to ask for. Thank you Lord, because we cannot know fully your plan, nor just what we should ask - only that it would be in your will. Father, if it would be your will, please heal your two daughters - mother and child.

Please Lord, give Amy the rest she needs to care for her beautiful daughter. Protect them both. Destroy the enemy within. Draw Amy's little girl so very close to your refuge Lord, so that she can run and hide away under her Father's loving, secret place.

Please Lord, bring and surround them with people who would love, understand and help care for their needs. You know what they need and you promise to provide. Help Amy to know that you will not forget your word to her.

Thank you for your covenant promise to this precious mommy for her little girl.

And for your promise to Amy that you will never, never leave her.

Lord, we praise your Holy name. You came as a meek and gentle healer; but your power has been made perfect in weakness over and over. Thank you for that hope when we are called to suffering for the Kingdom. We hurt but we realize it is truly a high calling. Just help us to cope; help Amy to cope.

We praise the meek, bold, victorious, compassionate, dragon slayer Jesus that you are and we hold Amy to you with hope in our hearts for the wonderful things that you have planned for her life; for her daughter. Please give her precious memories to hide in her heart and a deep joy when she least expects it, so that her heart knows that it is you.

*Anonymous*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to comment on any prayer message! I am monitoring all comments. If you want to be featured all you have to do is leave a separate comment with your contact email address and I will not "approve" the message with your email address in it. :o)

Lyme Prayer Chapel Admins

My photo
I am living my life. I've treated Lyme, Bartonella, Candida and Heavy Metal Poisoning. My symptoms were drastically improved after 2 years of treatment. I did well for a year or two and then started having a backslide in August of 2011. I've been seeing my doctor since March 1 2007. I have severe D defiency, but my Iron levels are now normal (after Iron infusions). I'm treating with oral antibiotics currently for Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. I'm living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive. My recent labs showed a very weak immune system and low Cortisol. So we're fighting to bring that back up. Some therapies I'm using are IV Vitamin C, HBOT treatments and herbal remedies plus yeast fighting medicines along with medicines to boost cortisol levels. I've not used the HBOT in a while, but I found it helpful. I'm on a load of oral antibiotics again because the herbal remedies alone were not effective enough. Living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive!