Welcome to Praying For Lymies

*** Want to be featured? See this post that has the survey and instructions.*** (August 2011)

***
Leave a comment below their biography to post a prayer for a Lymie.

*** Please go to the
FAQ section to see some of the questions I have already been asked about the blog.

This is being hosted and monitored by Jennifer from Living the Lyme Life.

Friday, May 1, 2009

All Biography Links

An Update On Two of our Featured Lymies

Lisa's Bio - 3/27/09
1. Lisa's biggest prayer need is for overall healing.
2. Want to contact Lisa? You can find her right here
3. To everyone from Lisa: "I would like to say to those praying for me ,not only thank you but all of you are in my prayers also! I love you and pray for all my friends every night. I hope we are all healed someday, and someday soon."

Cat's Bio - 4/18/09

1. Cat's biggest prayer need at this moment is that she will be strong enough to endure her treatment. Cat's recent downturn is reminiscent of the one that forced her to take a less aggressive approach (switching from high dose IV to low dose oral ABX). She knows that if her blood work reflects her symptoms, her doctor will have to make changes to protect her life. Cat wants to keep fighting... She doesn't want to have to back down again to save her precious organs.

2. Cat has a blog: http://difficultwoman.blogspot.com/

It centers around her Journey: the entire adventure given to Cat by God. She talks about her blessings, battles, Lyme, life, and what it means to be a warrior. It can be raw; She tries to be honest, even when that means showing her fear and bitterness. But Cat also tries to amuse, inform and inspire. The more hits Cat receives, the more compelled she feels to write in spite of the pain. So if you'd like to stay updated, Cat hopes you'll stop by.

3. To everyone written by Cat: To everyone who was kind enough to include my name in their prayers, be they written, spoken, or just deeply felt: I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Knowing that people were lifting me up eased the pain of a difficult week for me -- I laughed more easily, cried less often, and felt more optimistic. God bless you for reaching out to me through Him.



Amy's Bio- 4/3/09


Candice's Bio- 4/11/09


Danny's Bio - 4/15/09



Melody's Bio - 4/22/09


Victoria E's Bio - 4/25/09


Jaime's Bio -4/29/09

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to comment on any prayer message! I am monitoring all comments. If you want to be featured all you have to do is leave a separate comment with your contact email address and I will not "approve" the message with your email address in it. :o)

Lyme Prayer Chapel Admins

My photo
I am living my life. I've treated Lyme, Bartonella, Candida and Heavy Metal Poisoning. My symptoms were drastically improved after 2 years of treatment. I did well for a year or two and then started having a backslide in August of 2011. I've been seeing my doctor since March 1 2007. I have severe D defiency, but my Iron levels are now normal (after Iron infusions). I'm treating with oral antibiotics currently for Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. I'm living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive. My recent labs showed a very weak immune system and low Cortisol. So we're fighting to bring that back up. Some therapies I'm using are IV Vitamin C, HBOT treatments and herbal remedies plus yeast fighting medicines along with medicines to boost cortisol levels. I've not used the HBOT in a while, but I found it helpful. I'm on a load of oral antibiotics again because the herbal remedies alone were not effective enough. Living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive!