Lisa's Bio - 3/27/09
1. Lisa's biggest prayer need is for overall healing.
2. Want to contact Lisa? You can find her right here
3. To everyone from Lisa: "I would like to say to those praying for me ,not only thank you but all of you are in my prayers also! I love you and pray for all my friends every night. I hope we are all healed someday, and someday soon."
Cat's Bio - 4/18/09
1. Cat's biggest prayer need at this moment is that she will be strong enough to endure her treatment. Cat's recent downturn is reminiscent of the one that forced her to take a less aggressive approach (switching from high dose IV to low dose oral ABX). She knows that if her blood work reflects her symptoms, her doctor will have to make changes to protect her life. Cat wants to keep fighting... She doesn't want to have to back down again to save her precious organs.
2. Cat has a blog: http://difficultwoman.blog
It centers around her Journey: the entire adventure given to Cat by God. She talks about her blessings, battles, Lyme, life, and what it means to be a warrior. It can be raw; She tries to be honest, even when that means showing her fear and bitterness. But Cat also tries to amuse, inform and inspire. The more hits Cat receives, the more compelled she feels to write in spite of the pain. So if you'd like to stay updated, Cat hopes you'll stop by.
3. To everyone written by Cat: To everyone who was kind enough to include my name in their prayers, be they written, spoken, or just deeply felt: I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Knowing that people were lifting me up eased the pain of a difficult week for me -- I laughed more easily, cried less often, and felt more optimistic. God bless you for reaching out to me through Him.
Amy's Bio- 4/3/09
Candice's Bio- 4/11/09
Danny's Bio - 4/15/09
Melody's Bio - 4/22/09
Victoria E's Bio - 4/25/09
Jaime's Bio -4/29/09