Welcome to Praying For Lymies

*** Want to be featured? See this post that has the survey and instructions.*** (August 2011)

***
Leave a comment below their biography to post a prayer for a Lymie.

*** Please go to the
FAQ section to see some of the questions I have already been asked about the blog.

This is being hosted and monitored by Jennifer from Living the Lyme Life.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prayer for Melisa

In His love from Bear, Diana and Heth Holtry

Dear Lord,

TY for the beauty, the rain today and your will to make all things possible. We praise you for the ways that you are helping us to grow in grace b/c of your gift of Jesus and His Spirit in us to believe.

Lord, you are the ancient of days and the One true God who can rescue your people from the depths.

I pray for your precious daughter, Melisa, Lord, and I ask for your loving mercy as she battles the bacterias in her body.

Lord, bring this horrendous reality into the light and heal your people.

We know that our bodies are wearing and that your greatest desire is for the health of our souls; but, we know that anything that is not of you is from the enemy. Please bring answers through wise scientists and doctors quickly, Lord, and stomp on the head of that snake. Give strength to Melisa while she waits, Lord.

It is so hard to muster the energy through pain and exhaustion from this disease. Melisa is like Heather, Lord. They are young and ready to go for you. We know that you can use these beautiful women, even in their suffering; but You tell us we can come boldly before your throne bringing our praise and our pleas to you. I ask you to help Melisa’s body to heal and to use this doctor or whomever you know can best serve and help her.

Please make sure she does not become discouraged and give her the perseverance to keep pressing through. Comfort her and give her hope for that precious day she and so many others desire to see; a time when they too, can move forward with their lives in a way that continues to do your will, serve your kingdom; but with a stronger body and mind, free from these pathogens. It is our hope, too, Lord.

I pray for every person battling this disease, those who are part of our prayer family here and those that we know and do not know. Move your Spirit into their lives so that they can hold firm to a true, living faith.

In Your precious, Holy name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to comment on any prayer message! I am monitoring all comments. If you want to be featured all you have to do is leave a separate comment with your contact email address and I will not "approve" the message with your email address in it. :o)

Lyme Prayer Chapel Admins

My photo
I am living my life. I've treated Lyme, Bartonella, Candida and Heavy Metal Poisoning. My symptoms were drastically improved after 2 years of treatment. I did well for a year or two and then started having a backslide in August of 2011. I've been seeing my doctor since March 1 2007. I have severe D defiency, but my Iron levels are now normal (after Iron infusions). I'm treating with oral antibiotics currently for Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. I'm living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive. My recent labs showed a very weak immune system and low Cortisol. So we're fighting to bring that back up. Some therapies I'm using are IV Vitamin C, HBOT treatments and herbal remedies plus yeast fighting medicines along with medicines to boost cortisol levels. I've not used the HBOT in a while, but I found it helpful. I'm on a load of oral antibiotics again because the herbal remedies alone were not effective enough. Living life as full as I can with the skills that I have and the love I receive!